Mouthguards are an important part of almost any sporting activity, such as football, boxing, basketball, baseball, tennis, volleyball, wrestling, soccer, lacrosse. Just as important is choosing the right teeth guard. Our mouth guards are made of special safety grade materials, to insure the safety of whats put in your mouth. Each mouth guard is designed to fit a standard adult mouth and can be custom sized in a few minutes. Our guards can have the ends cut down to insure a proper fit in a child's mouth also. Multiple colored mouth guards to match your teams colours or simply to protect your teeth are a must.
Features and Benefits...
- Custom Fit: Easily molds to fit any tooth shape (not for night time teeth grinding, only athletics)
- Grip Rings: Added grip rings on bottom insure a better snug fit to insure tooth safety
- Vented Closure Case: Allows mouthguard to air dry between uses to prevent bacteria
- Adult or Child Size: Can be easily cut on edges to fit a childs mouth
- Safety Grade: Our mouthguards use special POE material and have passed all safety grades
Sizing your mouth piece...
- Step 1: If need in adult mouth, skip too step 2. If child size is needed, cut about 1/2" from each side
- Step 2: Boil or microwave a pot or cup of water. When the water begins to boil put the mouth guard in for 15- 20 seconds.
- Step 3: Pull out mouthguard with tongs, and dip in cold water for about 2-3 seconds
- Step 4: Place mouth guard is in your mouth bite down on it so it makes an impression of your teeth at the same time absorb the water out and absorb it close to your teeth. Hold for 1 minute.
Congratulations you now have a custom fit guard!!!